and some other things are missing which makes it not very user friendly but works (don't show your wife but for techies ok):
1. missing umlauts and special (above 7 bit ascii) characters on navigation instructions and route search etc. --> this is very annyoing
1. clock is always am/pm not 24 hour --> can live with that. is it possible to change it with skinning?
2. drive speeds is still in mph instead kmh --> use your good old hp calculator or brain
3. screen shows kph instead kmh (good try just to translate miles per hour to kilometers per hour). the correct abbreviation is kmh-->change label in skin (think should be possible)
Kilometres per hour (American spelling) is a unit of both speed (scalar) and velocity (vector). The symbol is km·h−1 or km/h but is often, though incorrectly, abbreviated to kph (see also mph).
BTW tried to change it with skin editor but seems to be hardcoded. Anybody know who to change the date/time format?
2 points (It should be noted here that I am a Canadian living in the USA):
1) Kilometres is not an American spelling (they'd use "kilometer"). If anything, it's Canadian which we likely picked up from the Brits.
2) The "/" is said "per". Saying KPH is wrong becasue we abbreviate the "per" is as arrogant as most Americans (sorry, guys) not realizing that the rest of the English speaking word uses different spellings than they do. Heck, we think the European countries that reresent ten thousand as "10.000,00" are crazy. That doesn't make it "wrong" in your own culture. My thinking is that kmh is obviously wrong, since there's no representation of the division or "per". KMH to me would mean km * h (which I would think has no common meaning, but could somehow be a valid unit of measure)
You don't mention what country you live in, but I assume from the metion of missing umlauts that it may be Germany.