Preview for new features?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview for new features?

Any way we could get a sneak preview of what plans SD has for the 2007 years? New features, hardware, etc. would be awesome.
    Engineering....Where the unknowing teach the unwilling the unnecessary.

I can't give any exact plans, but I can give some very vague details about what will probablly happen.

Bluetooth phone and native sirius support should happen in 2007. Theres at least 3 other new and unique hardware addons in the works, but I can't give any details at this time.

Anything important to the VMOD will get a lot of improvments...video, remote controllability, syncing to other devices / computers.

Theres a huge list of completely new features and overhauling of existing ones conceptualized, but I can't really say which ones will happen.

The SDK will become more complete and a couple features that will make sharing user created additions much easier will be added.

We added several new people to the StreetDeck team over the past few months. This will probably become most evident over the next year through more tech support, better documentation, and multiple additional levels of quality control.

European navigation as well as a navigation less version of StreetDeck should be out soon.
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

yes

Originally posted by god_of_cpu View Post
      I can't give any exact plans, but I can give some very vague details about what will probablly happen.

Bluetooth phone and native sirius support should happen in 2007. Theres at least 3 other new and unique hardware addons in the works, but I can't give any details at this time.

Anything important to the VMOD will get a lot of improvments...video, remote controllability, syncing to other devices / computers.

Theres a huge list of completely new features and overhauling of existing ones conceptualized, but I can't really say which ones will happen.

The SDK will become more complete and a couple features that will make sharing user created additions much easier will be added.

We added several new people to the StreetDeck team over the past few months. This will probably become most evident over the next year through more tech support, better documentation, and multiple additional levels of quality control.

European navigation as well as a navigation less version of StreetDeck should be out soon.
      very good my freind

Comment

I'd like to add that the StreetDeck team has been working their tail off. This next year should show the fruits of all of those labors.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Much appreciated fellows!
          Engineering....Where the unknowing teach the unwilling the unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
          X