Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require 32bit for Streetdeck on Intel onboard 82810e

Allo, pls help.

Installed Streetdeck on my Home PC and works. But when installing it on my carputer, which is as follows, it requires 32 bit color quality. Of which I cannot enable cause I have an Intel 82810e onboard graphics controller. According to Intel it only supports 16 bit, however I can run 24 bit.

Is there anyway to run Streetdeck with 16 or 24 bit?

If not, does anybody have any suggestions on how to run it successfully on an Intel 82810e?

HP EVectra
    Pentium III
    1 GHz
    256 RAM

BTW - Is the demo version of Streetdeck a full version of the software?

Thx

Streetdeck can be run with 16 bit or 32 bit. Something is wrong with your configuration. I am running streetdeck on 16bit. Check you drivers to see if it is the correct drive. Also make sure direct x is install.

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
    Allo, pls help.

Installed Streetdeck on my Home PC and works. But when installing it on my carputer, which is as follows, it requires 32 bit color quality. Of which I cannot enable cause I have an Intel 82810e onboard graphics controller. According to Intel it only supports 16 bit, however I can run 24 bit.

Is there anyway to run Streetdeck with 16 or 24 bit?

If not, does anybody have any suggestions on how to run it successfully on an Intel 82810e?

HP EVectra
    Pentium III
    1 GHz
    256 RAM

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
      Allo, pls help.

Thx

yes.. but it is time limited.. you can only play with it for 15 minutes at a time... for up to 30 days
      Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Got impatiant. Did not want the computer to go online. Since then downloaded XPSP2 and it works now, how it works I dont know. Already running DirectX 9.0c and latest downloads from Intel previosuly, but it works now thx.

Streetdeck, besides the limitatin with 15min etc is that the full working piece of software?

Thx

Comment

yes its a fully working copy ... it will show that it is currently in demo mode in the top left.. but EVERYTHING works perfectly for 15 minutes at a time.. and for no longer that 30 days after the first install
          Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Thx all working fine

Thank you for your replies, all working fine. Still rather Frodo v1.10 seems stable, using with Brightlife skin. It is one of the best ones I have seen and it works!!!!

Comment

I used frodo for a VERY long time... but since development has stopped on it.. a lot of the other frontends have surpassed it in features... hence me using streetdeck now...

Roadrunner was another viable option for me... but it requires a lot of setup and config changes to work for me the way I want it too..

Comment

Originally posted by strohj View Post
                I used frodo for a VERY long time... but since development has stopped on it.. a lot of the other frontends have surpassed it in features... hence me using streetdeck now...

Roadrunner was another viable option for me... but it requires a lot of setup and config changes to work for me the way I want it too..
                Are you in houston??

Comment

I am..

Comment

Working...
                  X