Resuming streetdeck on startup?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resuming streetdeck on startup?

If I turn my car off while streetdeck is running, my carnetix p1900 makes my carputer go into hibernation and then when I turn my car back on, it turns the computer back on. However, when it resumes from hibernation, the computer defaults back to the main windows screen rather than starting back up into streetdeck. I was wondering if there was a simple way to fix this or if I have to manually reopen the streetdeck program everytime I turn my car on. Thanks

in the streetdeck settings you can tell it what it should do when it senses a computer shutdown/hibernate/standby event

the default is close streetdeck... you have to go change that... I think its under general settings --> shutdown options
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

oh sweet. thanks a lot man. Just got it yesterday so I haven't had much time to fool around with it yet but I really appreciate the info!

Comment

no problem
        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Working...
        X