Google POIS problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google POIS problem

I had this Mod installed for a while with no problems, but for some reason now every time that I try to run it, I get this error (after the logos download screen):

QueryList (319,9) Error -21468282755
    Type Mismatch Navigation.CreateLocation

Any ideas on why It stop working?

Thanks

I am also having the same issue. It used to work perfect before

Comment

I am having this issue as well.

Comment

Any updates? I also have same problem, except it never worked for me from the beginning.

Comment

at a first glance, it seems like google might have changed their html code a tad, so the parser is unable the read the document properly. Probably the reason why I wouldnt work all of a sudden. if I have time, I'll look at his code to figure out what the issue is.

Comment

Yes, google changed thier html again. Which is like the third time they did it in the past 6 months. Were looking for a more reliable source and will probably discontinue support for google.
            StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
            Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
            The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Google POIS fixed

Ok guys,
              I looked at the google pois code this evening. it turns out that the longitude and latitudes of the locations werent parsed properly. So I made the appropiate modifications to parse the longs and lats. I have posted the new version of the Google POIS in the digitalmod wiki page. It should be the last one on the list.

Enjoy.

Comment

For some reason new version of Google POIs puts me in the middle of the Atlantic ocean ever time
                openbooktutorials.org

Comment

Originally posted by onidragon View Post
                  For some reason new version of Google POIs puts me in the middle of the Atlantic ocean ever time
                  hmmm, interesting. Did you run this on your home pc or car pc? I am not following when you say it puts you right in the middle of the atlantic ocean. Are you referring to the searches not being in your area. Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Comment

I just installed it and it was fine
                    thanks

Comment

Yeah the searches not being in my area. Is it because i don't have my GPS hooked up? I'm doing bench testing so I don't have everything yet, like GPS receiver. I would take a screenshot but my comp wont let me maybe its the minixp.
                      openbooktutorials.org

Comment

Originally posted by onidragon View Post
                        Yeah the searches not being in my area. Is it because i don't have my GPS hooked up? I'm doing bench testing so I don't have everything yet, like GPS receiver. I would take a screenshot but my comp wont let me maybe its the minixp.
                        yeap, thats the problem. the app uses the gps zipcode to find search areas so you should be fine once you get your gps receiver.

Comment

cool thanks
                          openbooktutorials.org

Comment

bembowe.... been waiting for this. Thanks for taking tha time to fix this great mod.

Comment

Anyone else confirm this is still working. I am on the latest google poi version. I am not getting any errors, it just doesnt return any results for anything I enter, including the defaults.
                              Mitsubishi Eclipse 2006 GT
                              Infill T3 running StreetDeck

Comment

Working...
                              X