Dev Issues Maybe Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev Issues Maybe Bugs

Non of my digitalmods work while moving with module_IsSafe=True. Can anyone else use the digitalmods that are available while moving? I think all of them have that flag set to true. Is this a known bug?

Code:
    Function Module_IsSafe()
    	module_IsSafe = True
    End Function
    Also, I am trying to preform an action before SD shuts down using Overlay_OnShutdown. I tried this and it doesn't work. Is there a different way to accomplish this?

Code:
    Function Overlay_OnShutdown()
    	Overlay_OnShutdown = FALSE
    	'Do some stuff
    	Overlay_OnShutdown = TRUE
    End Function
    Another problem I have is that the following does not store the value persistently when I restart SD. I am using it for both a module and an overlay if that matters.

Code:
    module.SetStringOption 0, ProfileName
    ProfileName = module.GetStringOption(0)

What version are you running. 1.1.0.0 fixed a problem with return values being ignored in scripts.

Is there an options.sdo in your scripts path and does it change when saving? This is where the opitons should be stored.
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Originally posted by god_of_cpu View Post
      What version are you running. 1.1.0.0 fixed a problem with return values being ignored in scripts.

Is there an options.sdo in your scripts path and does it change when saving? This is where the opitons should be stored.
      Actually, I think it is just not working in the overlay. I think it's working fine in the module. The options.sdo is there. Did you fix that bug in the overlay also? I don't think there are many examples using overlays, so maybe no one tried yet. Yes, I am running 1.1.0.0 (release version). Do these type of options read and write the hard drive each time or do they get stored in memory?

I want to release the speed volume digitalmod I made and this is holding me up. I will triple check my code again to see if it is my mistake.

Please comment on the other items when you have time. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by IandI View Post
        Actually, I think it is just not working in the overlay. I think it's working fine in the module. The options.sdo is there. Did you fix that bug in the overlay also? I don't think there are many examples using overlays, so maybe no one tried yet. Yes, I am running 1.1.0.0 (release version). Do these type of options read and write the hard drive each time or do they get stored in memory?

I want to release the speed volume digitalmod I made and this is holding me up. I will triple check my code again to see if it is my mistake.

Please comment on the other items when you have time. Thanks.
        Return values are working in 1.1.0.0 for overlays, so is saving of options.
        Does the following code work for you if you implement it. Basically, you should see a message box when the back function happens and the back function should be cancelled since TRUE was returned. The count should be incremented in the message box every time it is called and the count should continue incrementing after restarting StreetDeck from where it left off.
        Code:
        '*******************************************************************************
        'Overlay_OnFunction
        'DESC: event OnFunction - Called when a function is sent to the panel, return true if the panel processes it
        '*******************************************************************************
        Function Overlay_OnFunction(eFunction)
        	If  eFunction  = eFUnctionBack Then
        		overlay.MsgBox "Back", overlay.GetIntOption(1)
        		overlay.SetIntOption 1, overlay.GetIntOption(1) + 1
        		Overlay_OnFunction = TRUE
        	ElseIf eFunction = eFunctionStop Then
        		overlay.SetIntOption 1, 0
        	else 
        		Overlay_OnFunction = FALSE
        	End If

End Function
        StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
        Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
        The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Working...
        X