Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NavController?

Chuck,

It looks like the INavController is an empty interface. I need a way to get the lat/long out of SD it looks like I either need to implement INavControllerEvents or query INavController. I can't do either because: whenever I try to IDualStreetDeckApp::GetNavCotnroller (in C++) I get a NULL pointer back... What's up with that?

Also, any ideas on why I can't subscribe to events for my overlays created on the fly? I call Advise and it succeeds and gives me back a cookie that appears legit (1) but the events never fire... What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Mark
    Mark

See all my CarPC projects

We only test the SDK against C# addins and scripts. I can tell you this functionality works through those.

I will have to look into it doing it for a C++ addin.
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Originally posted by god_of_cpu View Post
      We only test the SDK against C# addins and scripts. I can tell you this functionality works through those.

I will have to look into it doing it for a C++ addin.
      I was afraid you would say that just kidding. If you could try in a simple C++ addin and tell me what I am doing wrong I would really appreciate it! I wonder if the type library is not being imported correctly, but then again, why would it give me a NULL pointer back?... Also, I would love to hear your opinion on why I can't subscribe to the events on a module or overlay.

Anxiously awaiting your guidance!
      Mark

Comment

Any comments on this?
        Mark

Comment

Bump. This is making my traffic mod implementation a pain... yes, I know I can use .net, no, I would rather not.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X