WiFi Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiFi Suggestion

Something like netstumbler (Netstumbler) for a digitalmod would be cool. Any thoughts on this?

Why not just use Netstumbler as is? Even if you wanted it to work inside the skin of streetdeck, it doesn't seem like it would be difficult to code.
    Yes, that really IS my car, sad, though it may be, I'm putting a computer in it.

Planning 80%
    Funding 30%

Comment

Originally posted by Desyth View Post
      Why not just use Netstumbler as is? Even if you wanted it to work inside the skin of streetdeck, it doesn't seem like it would be difficult to code.
      Got to agree. With the very limited into in your post, I gather you want to detect networks.While driving (Wardriving???)

So why not netstumbler?
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I do not see any reason not to use Netstumbler as it is... but be nice to have all that functionality right in SD (along with the ease of use of the on screen keyboard, touch capabilities, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by msreyes View Post
          I do not see any reason not to use Netstumbler as it is... but be nice to have all that functionality right in SD (along with the ease of use of the on screen keyboard, touch capabilities, etc).
          You should run it separately from SD anyways, because gps is used by nav module and cannot be shared I believe...
          http://incarCPU.com

Comment

Working...
          X