Overlay question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlay question

Okay I spent most of last night figuring out digitalmods/scripting (mostly scripting). I have a question though, do the built in modules have any hooks? Like I was playing with the iTunes mod, and when a song starts I want to past the song to CMusicModule and have CMusicTray become visible. Do I need to include CMusicTray into my mod somehow or am I just missing how to call it?

Basically my plan is to make a mod that just uses the itunes playlists, and such then use the internal player from there so that it intergrats better. Also is there away to overide a button? Like could I have Music start my digitalmod?

Anyhow I've search around alittle for these answers, sorry for the newbie questions, I just really really need iPod sopport in Streetdeck before I set it all up. Thanks in advance for any help redarging these issues/questions.
    --
    2001 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4, Supercharged

Built in iPod support will be in 1.0.5.5.

You can't yet make your own media manager in the SDK that would allow you to play other types of media other then those supported.
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Originally posted by god_of_cpu View Post
      Built in iPod support will be in 1.0.5.5.

You can't yet make your own media manager in the SDK that would allow you to play other types of media other then those supported.
      and 5.5 is due on the 28th? I'll just wait it out then, and start on making a script to use my sniper special forces tuning software in SD instead

Thanks again.
      --
      2001 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4, Supercharged

Comment

Working...
      X