Hqct .net Addin!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hqct .net Addin!

Hello everybody! I'm working on a .net addin using the .net HQCT project. I have no idea if this will even work (as I do not have streetdeck installed on my desktop nor do i have an hqct on my desktop) but I made a simple little addin. I would appreciate it if someone could try this out and let me know if it even works or whatever... thanks.

------------------------

UPDATE: I went ahead and bought streetdeck, took the HQCT out of my car and hooked it up to my desktop, worked on the plugin, and it WORKS! You can try it out yourself by downloading it here: http://www.pogi.org/HQCT%20Addin.sdz

If it gets renamed to .zip just rename it back to .sdz. Also, after you install it, you have to manually register the .dll's by using RegAsm.exe with the /codebase parameter. If someone can post sample ComRegisterFunction code to register extra DLL's that would be great. THanks to everybody that worked on the C# implementation of the HQCT stuff.

You know that you can download the trial for 30 days...
    It's the same as the developer edition.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

oh man I am gonna have to go buy a HQCT radio now....

what are the chances that streetdeck will incorporate digitalmods straight into the app if it becomes a popular digitalmod?
      Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

kudos!

If I had a HQCT, I'd jump on it. Might have to take the plunge on it.

As for a digimod being integrated, I'm not sure what the method for determining this is.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

you can change your skin to make the digital mod right on the front screen, just as if it was integrated. I'm using GPL'd stuff (the C# HQCT project) so I dont think this will ever be fully "integrated"... but it is really easy to change your skin to make the "radio" button load the digitalmod instead of the normal radio.

Comment

sounds like I finally need to watch that skinning video
            Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Oh yea, one more thing... I think this will also work with the HQCTe.... which might be what the streetdeck folks have been waiting for. Supposedly its coming out in the next week or so (at least the first 10 units)! Exciting times..

Comment

Update (read first post)

Comment

Does your hcqt plugin support any rds rdbs support? I tried installing sdz package but got an error. I was traveling for work this week and had a car with rdbs and it makes FM much more enjoyable and friendly to a carPC? Any information with be great!
                  Engineering....Where the unknowing teach the unwilling the unnecessary.

Comment

Addin problem

Hi. great job with the plugin.
                    I'm having a bit of trouble though...
                    after installing and manually regging the dll's my SD wont start
                    resulting in an error stating that button.misc.nofocus.png is missing
                    which of course it is....nowhere to be found. deleting the folder in scripts
                    makes SD start again.
                    any ideas?
                    /Markus

Comment

Originally posted by bseosoo View Post
                      after installing and manually regging the dll's my SD wont start
                      resulting in an error stating that button.misc.nofocus.png
                      Hmm, me too.

Pogitalonx, won't you release source code, so we might see what's happening, maybe even fix it?

Pim

Comment

ok, after a tough summer of working i finally pulled myself together and decided to move on with the project;
                        simply creating the missing png-file in the skin dir, solved it, DOH!
                        what was I thinking?
                        just have to figure out the look of the png for it not to look nasty...
                        cya'll

Comment

after a while of trying to get in touch with pogi about a tuning issue, i stumbled across this: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/digi...ager-beta.html
                          i'll be looking into this as an alternative as soon as i get some time to do it
                          the addin is still in beta but there seem to be some recent activity about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X