Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willit work with Parrot bluetooth adapter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willit work with Parrot bluetooth adapter?

Hi,
    Just wondering if the SD BT drivers will work with my parrot USB dongle.

If yes - where do I download these drivers?

If no - just out of curiosity what is the difference? coz I remember SD staff saying it would work with parrot the reason being why I bought it.

Thanks

Here is the dongle required for SD phone

Comment

Originally posted by carputerwiz View Post
      Hi,
      Just wondering if the SD BT drivers will work with my parrot USB dongle.

If yes - where do I download these drivers?

If no - just out of curiosity what is the difference? coz I remember SD staff saying it would work with parrot the reason being why I bought it.

Thanks

The installation instructions are posted for the drivers, but there's no link to download them yet (that I can find, anyway). There's not really any reason the drivers to be posted if no one has the hardware anyway.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by carputerwiz View Post
        I remember SD staff saying it would work with parrot the reason being why I bought it.
        I don't believe that the SD staff ever said that the Parrot Bluetooth dongles would work. They were working with Parrot on a customized piece of hardware, but due to various issues that fell through. So, Parrot hardware was mentioned yes, but never an off-the-shelf dongle.
        "It's a blessing . . . and a curse."

Comment

No other dongle including those made my Parrot will work. This is the only one that works: http://store.mp3car.com/StreetDeck_B..._p/com-047.htm

Comment

Thanks for the official info.

Comment

thanks for that.... I cant wait for the dongle to be made available.

Comment

here is a screenshot showing a -ParrotBluetooth command line parameter
                http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1056627-post3.html

if we use that parameter will it work with a parrot bluetooth adapter?
                Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by strohj View Post
                  here is a screenshot showing a -ParrotBluetooth command line parameter
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1056627-post3.html

if we use that parameter will it work with a parrot bluetooth adapter?
                  No.

Comment

I notice the dongle is now missing from the store
                    openbooktutorials.org

Comment

Here is a direct link.

Hey zip-lock do you have any idea when the bluetooth adapters will be shipped out? and if you need beta testers im willing since my cousin owns a cellphone store and i have access to any phone he has in stock.

Comment

I am interested in picking one up, says pre order but then says in stock? Is this available yet if not any eta at all? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by meth68 View Post
                          I am interested in picking one up, says pre order but then says in stock? Is this available yet if not any eta at all? thanks
                          It has been pre-order for a couple of months now. SD staff...any updates?

Comment

Any news on the bluetooth stack update.

Comment

Can anyone explain why it will only work this the mp3car dongle and not the parrot?

Comment

Working...
                              X