No announcement yet.

BT Dongle available or still pre-order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT Dongle available or still pre-order?

I'm confused...the store says that the dongle is "in stock", but is also still preorder only.

If the dongle is still preorder, could staff give an shipping ETA update/estimate/guesstimate?

Thanks!

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

I would like to know as well. My order still says pending so im guessing its not ready to be released.

Comment

A general eta would be nice, i am extremely interested in purchasing one as well

Comment

Originally posted by meth68 View Post
        A general eta would be nice, i am extremely interested in purchasing one as well
        I think the lack of info is indicative of some delay...there's been no update for a long while now.

*Fingers crossed!*

Comment

Originally posted by parksgm View Post
          I think the lack of info is indicative of some delay...there's been no update for a long while now.
          I was just thinking this the other day myself, but when it all comes down to it this BT will just be for communication with your phone. So, has anyone come up with a better stable solution for those who want to use it for their phone AND for data AND not have to wait?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonMK View Post
            I was just thinking this the other day myself, but when it all comes down to it this BT will just be for communication with your phone. So, has anyone come up with a better stable solution for those who want to use it for their phone AND for data AND not have to wait?

if your phone supports multiple bluetooth connections you can always use a second BT adapter for data

Comment

Originally posted by Kalt View Post
              if your phone supports multiple bluetooth connections you can always use a second BT adapter for data
              True, but I was thinking more along the lines of picking up one bluetooth adapter that I'd have the option of doing both (phone & data)

Comment

Maybe SD will add data support sometime in the future but for now our only choice is to use two adapters.

Comment

There are issues with the driver. We are working on another update. It is still very much in beta testing as there are still a number of issues.
                  Jan Bennett
                  FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
                    There are issues with the driver. We are working on another update. It is still very much in beta testing as there are still a number of issues.
                    Thanks for the update!

Comment

Has there been an update on this? Is the bluetooth device (that is sold in the store) working with SD? I would like to order one if it does.
                      2003 E46 BMW
                      Lilliput Transflective, GM965 mobo w/ Processor
                      ELMSCAN 5 USB, Slot load DVD, BU-353 GPS
                      Everything is for sale.

Comment

It is still in beta.
                        Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

any updats at all since is has been about 4 months since last post on here!

Comment

I can't even find the pre order on the store anymore :\ That can't be good.
                            --
                            2001 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4, Supercharged

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/index.php/MP3Car.com-News/
                              Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
                              X