This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't run after upgrade

What version of StreetDeck is this bug report for?

Please give a basic description of the issue here.

Won't run after upgrade

Is the systemt that is listed in your CarPC specs under your user name the same system where you encountered this bug?

no

If no, please describe your system here.

Via MII12000 board, 1gb ram, 100gb laptop hd, creative external sound card, onboard video, b303 gps, griffin powermate, xenarc 700tsv screen, XM via XMDirect w/cable

Please provide any relevent information regarding the issue you have encountered.

I run the update, and it seems to install fine, but when I start Streetdeck, it goes through some thing,s then just crashes out and asks me if I want to send an error log. Not sure what's going on. The previous version works great for me. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but same result.
    Attached Files

Does it work if you run with -nodelayload and -nodelaycomp?
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

I'll give that a try and let you know. Would I run with both those arguements or one at a time?

Originally posted by god_of_cpu View Post
      Does it work if you run with -nodelayload and -nodelaycomp?

Comment

I ran it with both arguements (seperately and together), but I get the same thing. It gave me an error (Microsoft error) for Mappoint, so I tried uninstalling it, but it had no effect. Any ideas?

Comment

Similar issue with mine, but it goes into the program, straight to NAV and any attempt to go into a menu causes my system to blue screen with a stop check in the graphics driver. I'm using a Core Duo with I945 chipset video. i think the driver is igfx or something like.
          What other info would be useful?
          I'm headed out to uninstall and reinstall.

Comment

same issue

almost the same with mine !
            Starts at navigation screen and wont go into any other screen....it crashes instead!
            it wont even start in low-performance mode
            Testing Street Deck and Centrafuse on G4

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

please be patient. The developers are reading these bug reports. Just because they don't respond doesn't mean they aren't working on it.
                Jan Bennett
                FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Understood, I'm just eager to try out the new version. I'll do my best to be patient.

Comment

Try running with -resetconfig. If that doesn't work run with -verbose and post another log.
                    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
                    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
                    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try and post the results shortly.

Comment

same deal

mine is doing the samething after updating, i thought maybe it might be my system since i was having problems before the update but now that i have re done the system i know now that its sd. i also notice that the orginal post also had a VIA MII board mines and MII10000 board though, same drivers as the MII12000. i have also attached the log from my system.

I installed sd on my other computer and worked just fine its an dell inspiron 6000 runs great and really smooth. its just a bummer that i cant get it to work in my truck :-(
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ok, I ran with -resetconfig, still same problem. I've attached my most recent log file after running -verbose. Let me know what else we can do. Thanks Chuck.

Russ

Originally posted by god_of_cpu View Post
                          Try running with -resetconfig. If that doesn't work run with -verbose and post another log.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by exdox77 View Post
                            mine is doing the samething after updating, i thought maybe it might be my system since i was having problems before the update but now that i have re done the system i know now that its sd. i also notice that the orginal post also had a VIA MII board mines and MII10000 board though, same drivers as the MII12000. i have also attached the log from my system.

I installed sd on my other computer and worked just fine its an dell inspiron 6000 runs great and really smooth. its just a bummer that i cant get it to work in my truck :-(
                            I have the same issue here. I have an MII10000 motherboard in my carpc and can't get 1.0.8.1 to run. Here's the log file, hope it helps.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Any news on this? I am having the same problem here! will not run after upgrade. I have attached a copy of the error log. Help!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X