This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Queue Clears after shut down

What version of StreetDeck is this bug report for?

Please give a basic description of the issue here.

Music Queue Clears after shut down

Is the systemt that is listed in your CarPC specs under your user name the same system where you encountered this bug?

yes

If no, please describe your system here.

Please provide any relevent information regarding the issue you have encountered.

I selected "Play All Songs" which added all of my songs to the queue. After shutting down and restarting the entire queue is cleared out except for the song that was playing prior to shutting down. This happends consistantly after shutting down and starting back up.
    My old Worklog

Second. And, when I do 'stand by' (which is the default shutdown action) and then get back in the car and resume, my queue is doubled (i.e. if I had 15 songs in the playlist when sutting down, I now have 30 - - the same 15 repeated in sequence).

Comment

I see the same issue in 1.0.8.1.

Comment

SD doesn't remember the list.

I have the same problem. SD doesn't remember the music list. It thinks there are no music in the computer even after the list had been created previously. My shut down setting is on "Stand-by."
        Infill T3 with Infill Station
        2007 Hyundai Sonata

Comment

For those of you who have issues with the playlist not resuming, please make sure you have the following file... The file is called StreetDeck.WPL and is responsible for storing the music in the queue. The file should be located in My Documents-->StreetDeck. This should fix the problem...MP
          Attached Files
          Contrary to my profile information, I am not "Streetdeck Staff" and have not been for quite a while.

Comment

i have that file already and still experience the problem. (I did not replace that file with the one you posted here, though...should I?)

Comment

yeah, the more I use it, the more I realize that there is something else going on... The playlist doesn't always clear out, sometimes it plays the song I was listening to as well as a second or even a third song that was in the previous playlist before restarting
              My old Worklog

Comment

yeah i have the same problem, after SD starts again i have only four songs in the queue. Two are always the same and two vary. Always starts with the same song and i swear if i have to start with Weird Al's "taco grande" one more time......
                openbooktutorials.org

Comment

please retest on 1.0.9.8 and report back with your findings.
                  Jan Bennett
                  FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

please retest on 1.0.9.8 and report back with your findings.
                    Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Thread closed due to a lack of follow-up from the original poster. 8 days have passed without a response.

If the original poster would like to have this thread back opened, he/she may do so by going to the 'Thread Tools' drop down box at the top of the thread. If the Original Poster does so, the Original Poster must post information in response to requests for additional testing. Else, the bug report will be closed again.
                      Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
                      X