No announcement yet.

Digitalmods will not install

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitalmods will not install

What version of StreetDeck is this bug report for?

Please give a basic description of the issue here.

Digitalmods will not install

Is the systemt that is listed in your CarPC specs under your user name the same system where you encountered this bug?

If no, please describe your system here.

1.5 GHZ Mac Mini Intel running windows XP SP2 native under Boot Camp

Please provide any relevent information regarding the issue you have encountered.

Trying to install weather digitalmod and it simply will not install. I've tried opening, dragging onto the app, installing from the app's folder, opening from within, the app. Is this a known issue?

Try starting SD, then toggling full screen, with SD still running double click on the installer for the weather plugin.

I havent been able to get the weather mod working on, but it installed fine for me...

Also are you running anything like min-login?

What do you mean by it won't install? Do you get an error message when installing it? What specifically does streetdeck do when you drag and drop it onto StreetDeck? Developer (I am Chuck)
      Get StreetDeck at
      The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at for official support for Streetdeck.

since the OP has not come back to update us on the status of this bug, I am closing it.

OP - if you believe this is still an issue, you can reopen this thread.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!