This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems resuming from Hibernation - 1.0.9.8

What version of StreetDeck is this bug report for?

Please give a basic description of the issue here.

Problems resuming from Hibernation

Is the system that is listed in your CarPC specs under your user name the same system where you encountered this bug?

Yes
    If no, please describe your system here.

Are you able to reproduce this bug at will?

Yes
    Please list the steps required to recreate the issue you are reporting.
    Resume from Hibernation, wait a few seconds and tap screen or move mouse.
    Please provide any relevent information regarding the issue you have encountered.

Problem started when I upgraded from 1.0.8.1 to 1.0.9.8. After resuming from hibernation Streetdeck will resume normally in the GPS Screen with with music playing. Everything works well until the first time I touch the screen. When I touch the screen or move the mouse for the first time the screen it fades dark for a second and the music restarts again to the exact point where StreetDeck first resumed. The auto music index will also run again. Its like it is resuming twice.

This only happens once on the first time I touch the screen. After that point StreetDeck works as expected.
    Attached Files

Chuck/Adam - updates?
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Do you have the settings in SD and Control Panel power settings set to hibernate?

Comment

No, Only SD is configured to Hibernate.

Comment

Try and set both windows and SD to hibernate when car is shut off. I am still having trouble replicating this issue. If you could get screen shots or video with a log file that would help troubleshooting greatly.

Comment

MikeD610 - please let us know your results after following Adams post.
            Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

sorry... Iíve been extremely busy for the last week. I will post more data tomorrow evening.

Thanks again

Comment

any updates?

have you updated to the newest release? 1.1.0.0?
                Jan Bennett

Comment

This problem was resolved with version 1.1.0.0. What ever you did worked :-)

Thanks again for the support!

Comment

issue resolved. thread closed!
                    Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
                    X