This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts On Buttons Not Displaying In Correct Color

What version of StreetDeck is this bug report for?

Please give a basic description of the issue here.

Fonts are displayed in yellow instead of white on some buttons.

Is the system that is listed in your CarPC specs under your user name the same system where you encountered this bug?

Yes

If no, please describe your system here.

Infill G4

Please provide any relevent information regarding the issue you have encountered.

Some buttons no longer display the correct color. I believe the change occurred upon installing v1.1.0.0. Notice on the attached screenshot that fonts are yellow instead of white in the navigation module. This also appears in other places in the program.
    Attached Files

I also have this problem. It appeared after the last update. No issues before.

Specifically, the "Music" button on the home screen and the "virtual earth" button as pictured above display in yellow. Switching from day to night mode does not affect the color.

I am running a custom skin that worked without issue in previous releases. However, it's not very "custom"...really I just changed button location and deleted some buttons that were unnecessary for my system.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

I am not able to recreate the home button color on my laptop or in the car, but I am able to recreate the Virtual Earth button color on both.

However, I believe these buttons have always been yellow. I don't believe this is a bug.

I've attached screen shots.
      Attached Files
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Some custom buttons that I have created are appearing in yellow, so I doubt this is intended...if this is a "feature", then what does the yellow color indicate?

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

SHould be fixed in 1.1.0.2. This was not intended.
          StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
          Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
          The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Please retest with the latest release and report back with your findings: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1151243-post25.html
            Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Resolved. Thread closed.
              Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
              X