X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM stops playing

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: formanswers1 -->
    What version of StreetDeck is this bug report for?

Please give a basic description of the issue here.

XM stops playing

Is the systemt that is listed in your CarPC specs under your user name the same system where you encountered this bug?

yes

If no, please describe your system here.

Please provide any relevent information regarding the issue you have encountered.

I can listten to XM radio.. and I have "speak major module names" enabled.. when I go back to home and then Navigation.. streetdeck says "Navigation" and then resumes playing XM radio.. but about 1 in every5 times.. it does NOT resume XM radio

I then have to go back to XM radio and pick a different channel and it will start playing XM radio again
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: formanswers1 -->
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

We are simulating and testing this problem should have an answer for you by next week.

Comment

Is the option "Always send the mute command to the XM radio hardware" checked? if it is, it should be unchecked.
      StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
      Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
      The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

it is checked.. I will uncheck it..Thanks!!
        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

I have played around with it now for a few weeks and the solution works... can we close this bug?

Thanks!

Comment

Bug closed!
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
            X