New G-Station Skin v0.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G-Station Skin v0.5

Well, aside from not having a good name for the skin yet, it's getting closer to being done. I took the VW skin that bibi_house made and added some improvements.

The Qwerty keyboard was already there. I changed the center image to a Speedometer and changed the buttons around a little. I also added some new buttons to the Navigation screenm as well as the Music page. I took some existing ideas from other skins and put it into a single skin so I hope everybody likes it!

I'll post it up if people like it.
    Attached Files
    My old Worklog

I like the center portion of the main screen, but your choice of background colors makes things look a bit . . . garish. Still, a good start!
    "It's a blessing . . . and a curse."

Comment

yeah, I was thinking about changing the button colors to match a little better. I have an Infiniti so I was wanting to keep the amber colors for the main color scheme, but I'm not that great at graphics yet. Although I'm sure that somebody could help me with that...

I could also take some of the graphics from maybe the Intel VW Demo to make it match a bit more.
      My old Worklog

Comment

Try using the actual G35skin that that background came from. It has better colored buttons that match the background.

If you post the sdz file, I might take the speedo/compass from your main screen and put it in the G35skin. I haven't been able to make a speedo myself, but I can modify existing skins...

Dave
        2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
        Core Duo CarPC
        CarDomain page

Comment

Here's what I have done with the G35 screen. I'd love to put a speedo right in the middle. You can see that the buttons match a bit better.

Dave
          Attached Files
          2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
          Core Duo CarPC
          CarDomain page

Comment

froal skinner did you ever finish that skin with the speedometer?..

Comment

Working...
            X