Big thanks to Bibi_House!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Bibi_House!

I'm finding your BMW/VW skin to be a great template/pick-list for things I couldn't do myself. Much appreciated!

I'm happy to help you
    --------------------
    BMW 328Ci/a
    Opel Tigra 1.6 16V
    --------------------

Comment

BMW skin

Hello I love the BMW skin you have created. Where can i download the .sdz file? Thank you very much

Comment

me too...thanks Bibi House..am still tweaking the skin though..I wonder how did you cut the button images so perfectly around your VW logo..I put all back...for the LR logo..but I don't know how to do what you did..any pointers..
        Attached Files

Comment

where is this BMW skin... I cant find it for the life of me!
          e46|700tsv 2005 model|sb51g xpc2.4ghz opus 150|I-bus|XM Direct&cables | slim slot USB DVD-cdrw|Hawking 54g|iGuidance 2.1-HoluxGPS
          sold it all... :-(

Coming Soon - 2007 BMW 335i UMPC install

Comment

Originally posted by Discoputer View Post
            me too...thanks Bibi House..am still tweaking the skin though..I wonder how did you cut the button images so perfectly around your VW logo..I put all back...for the LR logo..but I don't know how to do what you did..any pointers..
            Hey there. I like what you got started. I also have a Land Rover and am looking to build a custom skin. Let me know how you fare with it and let me know if I can assist.
            Via EPIA M1000
            M2-ATX Power Supply
            Win XP Pro SP2
            512 MB RAM
            60GB Hard Drive
            Xenarc 7" Touchscreen
            MP3Car Bluetooth Dongle
            Netgear USB 802.11G WiFi Dongle
            XMPC USB XM Satellite

Comment

Land Rover Skin (Beta 1)

Here is a beta of the Land Rover skin I am working on. Does this wrap the buttons a bit more like you wanted?

I intend to revise this skin considerably more, but wanted to see if you (and anyone else with a Rover) had any input on it.

I have attached a screenshot, as well as the packaged file (so I think you can just install the skin by running the package)

Attached Files
              Via EPIA M1000
              M2-ATX Power Supply
              Win XP Pro SP2
              512 MB RAM
              60GB Hard Drive
              Xenarc 7" Touchscreen
              MP3Car Bluetooth Dongle
              Netgear USB 802.11G WiFi Dongle
              XMPC USB XM Satellite

Comment

Originally posted by ccrobin View Post
                Here is a beta of the Land Rover skin I am working on. Does this wrap the buttons a bit more like you wanted?

I intend to revise this skin considerably more, but wanted to see if you (and anyone else with a Rover) had any input on it.

I have attached a screenshot, as well as the packaged file (so I think you can just install the skin by running the package)

anyone be able to make this for a Vw?? thanks a bunch !!

Comment

Good job..good to see more rover owners..which rover do you have?
                  I sure did tweak mine some more..I can show you a screen shot when I get off work, I wanted the buttons big, just to make sure I have a big target...for safety reasons..and put only what I used mostly on the first screen...

Comment

*cough*Infiniti skin!

Comment

Here's one I made for Discoputer... I basically just took did a photoshop of what my ideas was and after we tweak it I can cut it into pieces for to make a StreetDeck Skin for...

And also alot of thanks to Discoputer because now I have to make a carputer for my Firehawk and spend all this money because it's addicting!! It's all his fault, lol! Seriously, I can't wait to get it going. Next week I'll have a new home computer and will be able to use my old one for my car.

2000 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk #102
                      Processor: AMD 64 X2 BE-2350 (Dual Core)
                      Motherboard: ABit NF-M2S (Micro-ATX)
                      Memory: 2GIG Crucial DDR2 667
                      Hard Drive: WD 160GIG
                      Monitor: 7" Lilliput 629GL
                      Front End: CentraFuse With Navigation

Comment

Nice!

Nice Menu's!.... I'll be (hopefully) doing a 2003 Landrover Discovery install shortly and all of these screenshots look awesome.

Jerz

Comment

Working...
                        X