G4 Skin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G4 Skin?

You see a lot of nice and groovy pictures of the G4.

The streetdeck skin like the link here - is it available for download? If so, where? Me like

http://www.navigadget.com/index.php/...gation-system/

Originally posted by msreyes View Post
    You see a lot of nice and groovy pictures of the G4.

The streetdeck skin like the link here - is it available for download? If so, where? Me like

http://www.navigadget.com/index.php/...gation-system/
    That is the Infill Station. It is not a skin for Streetdeck. It is a whole different piece of software I believe.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

That would make sense.... unfortunatly

The G4 streetdeck skin has a lot of "brown-ish" tones to it. That may be a good place to start. Personally my car has a lot of orange interior lighting, so the more "orange" look would be better for my streetdeck. Just some insite into my motivation.

Comment

You are aware you can ajust the color of the skin ?
        mp3car infill g4

Comment

No, I did not know that... where is that? Or are you talking about using something like photoshop to modify the images?

Comment

just click on the settings button there will be the first option to change colors

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm, I do not see it. Am I missing something? I went digging in the menus and found nothing like that. If anyone has some info on exactly where that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by msreyes View Post
                Hmmmmmmmm, I do not see it. Am I missing something? I went digging in the menus and found nothing like that. If anyone has some info on exactly where that would be great.
                What version of StreetDeck are you running? I believe this is only an option in v1.0.8.0 and later. 1.0.8.1 is the currently released update version.
                Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
                  What version of StreetDeck are you running? I believe this is only an option in v1.0.8.0 and later. 1.0.8.1 is the currently released update version.

Comment

I did the Online update and it came back with no updates. BUT I was on 1.0.6.3.

So I found the download of 1.0.8.1 and its nice.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

there are a few threads on here discussing the online update.

The only time an online update is activated for a release is when we are 100% sure it's good. So far the 1.0.8.1 is not at that stage yet.
                      Jan Bennett
                      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                      X