Modified Subaru Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Subaru Skin

This is a modified version of the Subaru skin by Vinylgroove. I've changed the keyboard, buttons, and a number of other different things. Most significantly is adding a speedometer on most module screens, and some other small reorganizing.

Enjoy, and let me know if there are any problems with it, etc...

Updated to work in 1.1.0.0

Please let me know if there are any problems

HERE is the download link.

Hey.
    On the nav screen of this version of the skin, are the keys for typing in QWERTY or alphabetical?

Also, the download link doesn't work.
    A car without turbo is a car with perpetual lag.

My Ride
    My New Page

Comment

The download link works fine for me. Did you try right-clicking and Save Target As (or save link as)??

Also, the navi keyboard is also qwerty.

Comment

Oh yeah, it works fine now. I love the QWERTY bit. I'm in the process of taking a screen shot from need4speed for a picture of an STi to use instead of the arrow on the navigation screen. If you want, when I'm done, I'll show you the final product.
        A car without turbo is a car with perpetual lag.

My Ride
        My New Page

Comment

Thanks a lot man Ill try this out for a while and tell you what I think.
          "Mess with the best, die like the rest."
          Work Log --> Old Car (Totaled)
          Work Log v2 --> New Car (Totaled)
          Work Log v3 --> GMC Suburban K2500 (Engine died)
          Work Log v4.5 --> 05 Toyota Tundra DC SR5

Comment

Originally posted by maxxell View Post
            Oh yeah, it works fine now. I love the QWERTY bit. I'm in the process of taking a screen shot from need4speed for a picture of an STi to use instead of the arrow on the navigation screen. If you want, when I'm done, I'll show you the final product.
            That's an interesting way of going about it. Good idea. I hadnt really thought of using the cool cars from video games to get a gps indicator rather than an arrow.

w00t. Something else to occupy my time.
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

This has been my first shot at doing any kind of skinning. And as i said, I didn't create the skin. Just altered it to the way I wanted it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

How did you get Vinyalgroove's original skin working in 1.0.8.1? Is it just a matter of loading it and re-saving it?

I just want the Dark Subaru Logo skin working on the latest update 1.0.9.8, no changes.

Comment

It werk great on the latest version.....

Comment

I'm just about done updating a few issues that seem to have crept up in version 1.1.0.0.

All the fixes are just cosmetic, like fonts changing to an annoying yellow, etc...

EDIT:

Here is the download link for the new version. It can also be found in the first post.

Enjoy!

Comment

Hope you and vinylgroove don't mind...but I just modified your skins for my friend's Nissan Pathfinder Buildup

Comment

Tranman could you post your modified skin, its looks great

Comment

can anyone modify this for a VW??

How do you go about installing this?? sorry i just started using SD excuse my lack of knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by bobby258 View Post
                            Tranman could you post your modified skin, its looks great
                            I'll have it up soon...finalizing some details on it.

Comment

I Will Also Like To Have It For My Frontier
                              Thanx

Comment

Working...
                              X