350Z Skin examples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350Z Skin examples

Just getting started with this skin creation, so learning to crawl before I run. These examples are modified from the original default. All I have done is change the background, removed the phone button (as I use moto ifh1000), changed button size, and made them transparent. Also used some of the graphics from the Scion skin (hope you don't mind!).

Did different skins for variety, but I like having a set button configuration, so they are the same for all 4.

Dan
    Attached Files
    My opinion is my own.

Looks good...would you mind posting it up for download?
    I'd like to use it as a base for an H2 skin...

Comment

I don't know anything about this fileshare service, so if it looks wrong, let me know and I'll post it somewhere else.

Dan

Here is the link: http://www.zshare.net/download/421846427627b6/

I did change it up a bit. Since the background is the focus, I got rid of all the graphics in the buttons. Looks a lot cleaner to me.
      Attached Files
      My opinion is my own.

Comment

Grabbing it now..thanks a lot for posting it up...I really like the transparent buttons, exactly what i was looking for as a base...I'm new to skinning so wasnt exactly sure how to do it myself...

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but there is no way to add or remove the graphics (icons) on the buttons from within the dev environment is there? I'm assuming you removed them using Photoshop?

Comment

Actually, those graphics were overlays on the button and easily removed by "delete control".

Dan
          My opinion is my own.

Comment

I use Microsoft Photodraw. A bit of an older program, but one I'm used to using.

Dan
            My opinion is my own.

Comment

Thx. I hope to have a Car PC someday in the future.

Comment

looking great man, keep up the awesome work.
                2006 PPW Veilside v3 350Z
                ~uNdEr CoNsTrUcTiOn-mOdS wHaT aRe ThEy~
                http://www.l33tzor.com/avatar/pirsig.jpg
                http://www.myspace.com/L33TZOR350Z
                NASA Member # 132494
                AZ Tuner Member

Comment

Originally posted by danielkh View Post
                  I don't know anything about this fileshare service, so if it looks wrong, let me know and I'll post it somewhere else.

Dan

Here is the link: http://www.zshare.net/download/421846427627b6/

I did change it up a bit. Since the background is the focus, I got rid of all the graphics in the buttons. Looks a lot cleaner to me.
                  Daniel, would you mind reposting this skin? Thanks, looks like your link from last year has expired.

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry Jason, I meant to respond to this yesterday. I haven't worked on skins since that was posted and I don't think I still have a copy. I've reformatted windows a couple of times since then. I have a few other computers I can check on, but I doubt I still have them.

-Dan-
                    My opinion is my own.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X