New Ford Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ford Skin

Ok, this skin has been modified MANY times over the past year and a half envolving into what im posting up here to share. I have used parts of other skins to create this and I have rearranged the keyboard to the QWERTY style and the # pad to be identical to a keyboard # pad. I have many days put into this and even though its not perfect, it works great for me. I normally do not post when I modify a skin or create my own but with the lack of other skins availble here I figured id share. One thing I want to say, is please do not ask for requests to add/modify this skin. if it doesnt work for you then im sorry but it works for me. Unfortunately I do not have the time to make changes for others, Sorry.

Here is the link!

http://www.classygrasslawncare.com/truck/Ford Skin.sdz
    2003 Ford F-250 7.3L Diesel Crew Cab

Pictures of my truck, hobbies, and more HERE

Here is a screenshot
    Attached Files

Comment

The money shots
      Attached Files

Comment

O, I must comment.

Is everyone just downloading it and making no comment?

42 views makes me curious.

Comment

looks cool... I like the background.. but doesnt it make it harder to see the buttons?
          Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by strohj View Post
            looks cool... I like the background.. but doesnt it make it harder to see the buttons?
            That was my only concern but driving around with it today for the first time in a bouncy truck I had no issues at all.

Comment

Working...
            X