Cash For Some Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash For Some Skin

Anyone willing to make a skin for some cash... Nothing crazy, main page, colors, fonts, background...

like this
    Attached Files

Originally posted by yoibe1 View Post
    Anyone willing to make a skin for some cash... Nothing crazy, main page, colors, fonts, background...

like this
    I really like this idea, not sure I dig the red, but the skin like this would be pretty darn sweet. I wish I had some Photoshop skills. I have a friend who might be able to do something like that, I will check with him.

Do you have the source files for the pic?
    Mark

See all my CarPC projects

Comment

Looks like infill station over StreetDeck...
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Do you have the source files for the pic?
        I did all the artwork and color can be changed very easily, I got it in .ai and .psd, I would do it myself but I just don't have the time...

Looks like infill station over StreetDeck...
        no, just the speedo was inspired by the infill the rest was from the Subaru skin, I just did my own artwork and tweaked it... but being that I do have the infill I see how you could get that...

Comment

bump...

Comment

HELP Please...

ok so got some free time and started the new skin but I need some help...

1. How do I indent both sides of the font on the buttons in the picture below?
            2. How do I change the back glow of the buttons, I want to make it smaller and more transparent?

for pictures:
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/stre...ml#post1177110

Comment

Does it give a program for the Skinning or is that all manual work?? Gladly with the Skin would help.
              My Project: German/English

Comment

the skinning is doen in the development environment, which is available to you upon installation.
                There is no seperate skinning tool.
                Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
                X