Hyundai Skins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyundai Skins

Just got this program a few days ago and absolutely loving it. Been tinkering around with it trying to find a skin that would suit my 07 Sonata. Also i need a little help if figuring out how i could possibly make my own buttons for each module and how to add a picture on that button istead of the text (I am not a programmer and my computer skills are limited to what i need to know to navigate programs. Any Help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
    506 Skin
    506 Flash!
    NEVER BLEND IN!!!

can't help ya', but looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by docbreezy View Post
      Just got this program a few days ago and absolutely loving it. Been tinkering around with it trying to find a skin that would suit my 07 Sonata. Also i need a little help if figuring out how i could possibly make my own buttons for each module and how to add a picture on that button istead of the text (I am not a programmer and my computer skills are limited to what i need to know to navigate programs. Any Help would be appreciated.
      Looks great, have you been able to make your own buttons to looks as you'd like? Would love to see how it turned out.

Comment

Working...
      X