Couple new of skins...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple new of skins...

I got some free time so I put together a couple of skins. I didn't get time to check if the new overlays I made for the home pages work but the rest of the changes work fine. The overlays should not effect function if they don't work. If they do work, when you input a destination to navigate to and go to the home page you will see the distance to the next turn and direction of the turn in the middle of the speedo in the aLumi and new icons come up in the phapplle iCar.

Side Note: The iCar skin has two versions of the home page (with and without speedo) hit home to change views.
    Attached Files

the iCar skin looks cool, but I wouldn't hear the end of it from my iPhone roommate heh
    Full Install Blog
    Percent Complete: [|||||||||/] - 95% install

Comment

Hahaha... I was about to build an iCar skin. Looks good
      2003 E46 BMW
      Lilliput Transflective, GM965 mobo w/ Processor
      ELMSCAN 5 USB, Slot load DVD, BU-353 GPS
      Everything is for sale.

Comment

icar skin is very cool. Works really nice during the day. 1 thing I found. Not a problem for me, but thought I'd point it out. Day/Night icon only dims screen, after pressed once, to bring back the "day?" mode nothing happens.
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...06-vw-gti.html

Snowperformance.net
        vwvortex.com

Comment

very cool icar skin! I'm going to have to send this to a friend of my iDave....
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

icar skin is very cool. Works really nice during the day. 1 thing I found. Not a problem for me, but thought I'd point it out. Day/Night icon only dims screen, after pressed once, to bring back the "day?" mode nothing happens.
            Thanks, I try to fix that shortly (Updated: fixed)

very cool icar skin! I'm going to have to send this to a friend of my iDave
            cool tell iDave I said enjoy...

Comment

I love the icar skin, thanks
              https://www.facebook.com/hinnantdesign1

Comment

updated... new speedo and new sat radio button added and more buttons weather, ipod, sms, clock, tv, and more added to the back end.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yoibe1 View Post
                  updated... new speedo and new sat radio button added and more buttons weather, ipod, sms, clock, tv, and more added to the back end.

skin works great so far. Haven't clicked everything. Also, like the new SPEEDO! lol

Snowperformance.net
                  vwvortex.com

Comment

how do i install this skin?

Comment

Originally posted by mohamedali21 View Post
                      how do i install this skin?
                      Open up SD and toggle out of Full Screen. Through external apps you can open up a window. click and drag the skin file in and it will ask to install.

Also, he did a great job on this skin and made the sat. radio button very cool.

Snowperformance.net
                      vwvortex.com

Comment

i figure it out. it doesn't work on 1116. i use 1098 and it works great. good job.

Comment

Originally posted by yoibe1 View Post
                          how do you access these?

Comment

Originally posted by tek818 View Post
                            how do you access these?
                            Press the house on the start screen. bottom middle of page. It will flip to a secondary start screen. Pretty cool.

Snowperformance.net
                            vwvortex.com

Comment

Originally posted by Autockr989 View Post
                              Press the house on the start screen. bottom middle of page. It will flip to a secondary start screen. Pretty cool.
                              tried that... it just switched to the different formatted screen with the speedometer in the middle. No additional buttons appeared...

Comment

Working...
                              X