Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Editing this certain part

Hey guys,
    I'm having some trouble editing this certain part in a skin. Can anyone tell me how I can move the 1 of 2 and the up and down arrow? I can select it, but it wont let me move it.

"The text that you have entered is too long (12638 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Dam it!

"The text that you have entered is too long (10418 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

You can't - they snap to the size of the rectangular box (even though it doesn't look like it from this picture). Might be a vista thing? The box should snap to how many spaces the grid will hold (i.e. you can only shrink the equivalant of 1 space at a time).
    View my current SD Projects:

Comment

thanks
      "The text that you have entered is too long (12638 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Dam it!

"The text that you have entered is too long (10418 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Comment

No problem - another thing is it will also snap to the size of your buttons, so whatever buttons you create (height-wise), if they are smaller, it will shrink the grid.
        View my current SD Projects:

Comment

Thanks again lol, was going to redo the buttons, but i wont now lol

Dam it!

Comment

Working...
          X