Clear All

• Infiniti G35 Skin for StreetDeck

Click image for larger version

Name:	scrnshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	2297227
    Infiniti G35 Skin for StreetDeck

To install, double click on the file, drag and drop it onto StreetDeck, or place it on a thumb drive and insert it while StreetDeck is running.

Download Here
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Looks nice!
    http://www.mybimmer.net

Comment

Awesome!
      CarPC v2: Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT, DW Housing, IBM R40, GPS, XM, StreetDeck

Comment

meh, i like the default skin better, not bad though
        PC Components:
        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
        My work log

Comment

Yea, the default skin's colors are perfect - drk blue/black. That one is not bad though.

-twantrd

Comment

I think the color is supposed to match the interior lights of the G35.

Comment

Fits mine perfectly, Red on the outside, amber on the inside...

Comment

thank you! thank you! thank you!

and it's not even my b-day.

(i've been waiting for something like this since last summer guys, so forgive the enthusiasm)

can't wait to get back in my G!

(hey twantrd - you're on this board - cool man - feel free to post ? here also - you can also post my responses in if you want to share your voice recognition issues with others)

Comment

I just spooged my pants. ::runs out to his G35 with the new skin happy as a little girl::

Comment

^ lol , amthar ^

I used the flash drive method - wow, cool - how does it know - it scans anytime something is plugged in - too cool.

FYI

It said there was an error the first time round, asked to retry, I said yes, it asked to write over the old one, I said yes, it said successful, restarted and it works!

Comment

I just noticed this after installing 1.0.4.4 - there is a small "video" button on the bottom left corner and when I click it, the computer speaks "test". It is hidden when you have a song playing, which is why I didn't notice it before.

Comment

http://incarCPU.com

Comment

Screens for Nav Views

Should the new Nav Views work with this skin as I copied all the required files from the default into this folder, it opens fine, but when I select the different nav views I just get a black half left side. The views work fine in the default skin.

Comment

I think the skin was updated automatically... So you probably need to apply the update again if you copied over files.

Comment

Updated as in the download in the first post, or when I apply the .5 update to SD it updates the skin for me? When I did the later and tried to load the skin it bombed as it was missing files. I followed the other thread about copying over the missing files to get back into it...

Originally posted by rcdash
                              I think the skin was updated automatically... So you probably need to apply the update again if you copied over files.

Comment

Working...
                              X