Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion Night Life...

I'm at it again - making Streetdeck a thing of beauty

Ok, so I lied... maybe my last skin isn't going to be my religiously used skin....

As usual, let me know what's wrong and what's right...

Here is the new home page:

Here is the home page 2:

Remember the tab on the right? Probably wondered what it was for:

The music page and navigation also has this tab:

Here it is over the music page

NAVIGATION:

And what 06 skin would be complete without a music detail page:

I believe this skin is pretty much complete (however the titles keep coming back).
    View my current SD Projects:

I can only think of one thing to change....STOP WORKING ON SKINS AT 1:25am ON A SATURDAY!!

All joking aside, it looks awesome man. You do some great work. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by bash1979
      I can only think of one thing to change....STOP WORKING ON SKINS AT 1:25am ON A SATURDAY!!
      Kind of hard being a single dad...it's the only time to play

Originally posted by bash1979
      All joking aside, it looks awesome man. You do some great work. Keep it up!
      Thanks for the compliment! These things take forever, so it's always good to know when your doing something right.

UPDATE: Skin appears to be pretty much complete - transitions are smooth, added the music overlay, and everything is looking SWEET!!! I will continue to update this one for a while because I REALLY like it...

Comment

Update

update: Added total time, music time, and volume to music overlay (Also moved them under the gray area because my monitor clips it on the right side in the car)

I took this thing for a spin and I loooove it! Can I just say... I'm a FREAKIN GENIUS!!!

The only bad thing I can say about this skin is my current issue with the background of the overlay allowing things to be selected underneath, but hopefully GOC can give an explenation for this...

Comment

looks good, i really like it. i might just take it and through a toyota symbol in there, same family. but you have whay to much time on your hands. i dont think anyone else wants to post skins anymore because of you. oh well. keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by WebVantagePoint
            looks good, i really like it. i might just take it and through a toyota symbol in there, same family. but you have whay to much time on your hands. i dont think anyone else wants to post skins anymore because of you. oh well. keep it up.
            Not much time on my hands - just can't sleep - anyhow thanks for the props!! Happy b'day - you're the first to receive this skin...

Modified for Toyota Screenshot (clipping)

Here is what you need:

http://www.sciondeck.com/skinfiles/ToyAtNight.zip

Comment

thanks, but that is not a MR2, its a supra. are you going to continue to make new skins? you have already made a lot.

Comment

Ah - darn google and their bad labels... I will likely continue to make skins, but will probably work on trying to improve the functionality of this one for the time being... I am waiting for the sdk to be released so I can program against Streetdeck for added functionality. It doesn't matter on the car anyhow because there were three other places the scion symbol showed up that needed to be changed...

Why, is there a reason you ask?

Comment

no reason. just trying to estimate how many times i will change the skin because of new ones you put out. hahaha, i have given up on making my own, why spend the time when you put out skins that are better than i would make. keep it up.

Comment

I am pretty happy with this skin, so it may be a while before I get bored of it, but that will give me time to perfect this one and add functionality to my arsenal. My previous skins wore off on me pretty quick and another skin in this forum kind of put me off of skinning until I could come up with something better.

ANYHOW... If you refresh this page and go up to my previous post, you will notice the picture has changed and this time it is a 1994 MR2 (instead of a Supra) and if you already downloaded the zip file, you may want to clear your cache (if need be) and redownload it. Everything has been fixed and updated for toyota.

It took a while to update this because most MR2s are not silver and therefore getting it to look silver was tough (especially with a red one), but luckily I found a steel blue one which made job a lot easier (I just wish I had found it about an hour and a half ago before I started messing with the red one).

Comment

Update

Fixed issue with being able to select items behind the music overlay. The toyota zipfile has been updated.

Comment

errr.... I am all tapped out here until the sdk gets released...anyone think of anything more I can do with my hobby here? Or do I need to get a new one? ...I am guessing sleep would be a productive hobby

Comment

After a minor catfight and a misunderstanding on my part, I am back... And currently working on www.streetdeckskins.com (in between moving all my crap to my new home) for showcasing my (and other peoples?) skins.

Comment

This skin is beautiful. Any chance you could change this one for me with a Civic background instead of a scion?? Pretty please? I cant get the darn street deck dev environment working on my computer at work otherwise I would try my hand at skinning.
                            ----------------------------------------------
                            Civiputer: Dont have one anymore, but here is what is used to be!

Comment

Thanks for the comments... Did I say a day or two? I meant a half an hour or so (This one is 1.0.5.1 friendly):

http://www.sciondeck.com/skinfiles/HondaAtNight.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X