subaru skin request! please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subaru skin request! please

hey guys i was wondering if someone can throw together a subaru/wrx/sti skin for me, since i do not have the time nore the skill to do it myself. im willing to send a small paypal donation for one. thanks again!

Originally posted by ranpid View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if someone can throw together a subaru/wrx/sti skin for me, since i do not have the time nore the skill to do it myself. im willing to send a small paypal donation for one. thanks again!
    All you have to do it pick a skin with a logo, and then replace the logo with a Subaru. If you search the RR forum, you will see that there many (if not all) that have logos. The logo is a file, you just replace it with the Subaru file. There are several files already done for you, inclduing a subaru logo.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx View Post
      All you have to do it pick a skin with a logo, and then replace the logo with a Subaru. If you search the RR forum, you will see that there many (if not all) that have logos. The logo is a file, you just replace it with the Subaru file. There are several files already done for you, inclduing a subaru logo.

Michael
      Um, why are you directing him to RoadRunner skins? I'm PRETTY sure those won't work in StreetDeck (what this forum is for)

Comment

I am 100 percent positive this thread was started in the RR forums, and that "specifically" asked about RR in his post.
        It does seem as the thread has been moved and edited. Therefore, my suggestion is now inappropriate

Michael
        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

I first read it, before you replied, in this forum... I dunno...

K, at least that explains it. Actually, I've seen a few RR replies to SD threads recently. I wonder if there's some sort of crosstalk goin on...

Comment

i dont think there's any cross talk.. Its just a little confusing that the streetdeck skin forum is called "skins" and not "SD skins".
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I don't think there is any crosstalk either, but I am quite certain I would not make that mistake, confusing the SD forum with the RR forum, though, I guess it is possible.

Michael

Comment

i didnt start this thread in RR lol, i never view thier forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx View Post
                  I don't think there is any crosstalk either, but I am quite certain I would not make that mistake, confusing the SD forum with the RR forum, though, I guess it is possible.

Michael
                  well you did make a mistake. Quit trying to defend yourself for such a stupid mistake. No here is trying to edit thier post or have them moved to different forums just to make Wired look a bad. Come on man, get over yourself.
                  Installed
                  Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                  512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                  Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                  [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Nice one.
                    Spent so far: $1,755
                    Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
                    CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
                    Don't mess with Texas.
                    It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

QUOTE=ranpid;919413]hey guys i was wondering if someone can throw together a subaru/wrx/sti skin for me, since i do not have the time nore the skill to do it myself. im willing to send a small paypal donation for one. thanks again![/QUOTE]

Take the G35 night skin and edit the background with your WRX pick that you want. That will fix your skin right up

Try this one my skills not that advance but its a start

[

Comment

Working...
                      X