How to integrate Phone with Centrafuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to integrate Phone with Centrafuse

First installed Centrafuse, before installing it poped for installing BlueSoleil software, I installed the software, then it installed Centrafuse. Then I connected my bluetooth dongle, but when I click on phone it says " Phone Disabled, GoTo settings to enable support for you phone:.

In setting, I click on Bluetooth and then click setup, but I don't see any devices in bluetooth.

Need assistance in setting up the phone as I am new to it. Guide me the steps on integrating Phone with Centrafuse.

I also have same issue with cf 3.6. I have phone paired with bs. I can get it up and running I can get it up and running in rr with their phone plugin.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you paired the phone with the b.s. software first before you search and set it in c.f.?Also, if you havent already. Delete the b.s. software that came with b/t dongle before installing c.f. as c.f. wont see your phone.
      Last edited by pcmoto.com.au; 12-19-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

What version are you installing? BS doesn't come with CF anymore, it's a separate download you can do from your centrafuse account page. Did you buy CF 3.1/5/6 a while ago and not install it until now?
        1999 Mercury Grand Marquis GS with: ASRock E350M1 w/4GB RAM, 80GB Intel SSD, Opus DCX3.120, Visteon HD Radio + HDR-USB, PL-18N wifi, OBDLink Scan Tool, BTA6210 BT, BU-353, Win 7 Ultimate, CF 4.0, Alpine MRP-F240 + MRP-T220, RF Punch 1572s, Kicker 8" Comp.

Comment

I've got the same issue as this if anyone has any ideas? Phone is paired in BS, but gets the same as OP when trying to find it in the CF bluetooth settings?

Comment

Working...
          X