I've created a blackberry messenger group for MP3Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've created a blackberry messenger group for MP3Car

As the title says I've created a blackberry messenger group for MP3Car and related technology. The group is open to all who are interested. I personally will be using the group for news updates, behind the scenes style product review pics and more.

EDIT: No longer using a blackberry. Sorry guys!
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

I hate you...
    "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
    RevFE
    My Shop

Comment

Originally posted by malcom2073 View Post
      I hate you...
      at least you can rejoice in the fact that you're not doing daily battery pulls anymore!

Comment

There's gotta be some way for us awesome Android users to get in on that too...
        Tidder

Try RevFE
        The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

BBM is only on the BlackBerry. Gotta be a cool kid. BTW: Sonic, <3 you for this!

There's a guy on here - but I forget his name, that has what I assume is his BBM barcode as his avatar. I've never been able to scan it though - don't know if it's cause of monitor or if it's not really a BBM barcode but just looks similar.
          FAQ to the FAQ - Great Starting Point

My 2006 Honda Accord Carputer - Work In Progress
          My 1997 Chrysler Concorde Carputer - Died

Comment

It was a QR Code, and that was Sonicxtacy

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
            at least you can rejoice in the fact that you're not doing daily battery pulls anymore!
            Thank god for that.. I can't stand blackberry. Between that, the programming experience I had, and the general disappointment in the OS itself I'll never go back :/
            "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
            RevFE
            My Shop

Comment

I don't know why you'd be doing daily battery pulls. While I know that this isn't the thread for this - I feel I have to stick up for BlackBerry.

I manage our BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and from the 8330 Curve to the Tour I don't think we've ever had one that required daily battery pulls. I just randomly pulled 5 different uptimes out of our BlackBerry groups and not one was less than 30 days. My personal 8900 has been up for 9 days - but that's because I had to swap batteries with the wife - hers was low and she was heading out of town.

/defense for BlackBerry

Comment

Originally posted by jpinkerton View Post
                I don't know why you'd be doing daily battery pulls. While I know that this isn't the thread for this - I feel I have to stick up for BlackBerry.

I manage our BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and from the 8330 Curve to the Tour I don't think we've ever had one that required daily battery pulls. I just randomly pulled 5 different uptimes out of our BlackBerry groups and not one was less than 30 days. My personal 8900 has been up for 9 days - but that's because I had to swap batteries with the wife - hers was low and she was heading out of town.

/defense for BlackBerry
                I tried blackberry during the worst time possible. I had a storm 1, enough said . I know its not blackberry per se as much as that particular phone, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth about it.
                RevFE
                My Shop

Comment

I tried blackberry during the worst time possible. I had a storm 1, enough said . I know its not blackberry per se as much as that particular phone, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth about it.
                  Ohhhh.... Dude.... I feel your pain!! (well, not really... I was highly resistant to the STORM! hype, and skipped that model). I do have issues with my Tour trackball, but not enough to make me dump it. The OS is rock-stable.

I AM interested in the HTC EVO/Venture, tho. (that's if it appears on Verizon)

/off-topic off

Comment

It was a QR Code, and that was Sonicxtacy

Thank god for that.. I can't stand blackberry. Between that, the programming experience I had, and the general disappointment in the OS itself I'll never go back :/
                    I've played with OS 6 some. Believe me it's a step forward for blackberry

Comment

OS6 is gonna be hot. I feel your pain on the Storm - I avoided that thing like the plague!

Comment

I love my storm I just wish the darn thing had more memory. I boot with 7mb left. If the storm 3 were the exact same phone with 512mb and wifi I'd buy it

Comment

There are now 5 or 6 members of the BBM group. Thanks for joining guys! There are a few.. erm.. individuals who BBM me that have not joined. GET WITH THE PROGRAM! lol

Comment

Does everyones blackberry work with bluesoleil and .net mobile phone plugin? i have been thinking about getting one but don't want to risk a phone that won't connect to the car!
                            Progress: ~99%
                            Fitted, Running.
                            boot install to tidy when better weather arrives

Comment

Originally posted by frugmonkey View Post
                              Does everyones blackberry work with bluesoleil and .net mobile phone plugin? i have been thinking about getting one but don't want to risk a phone that won't connect to the car!
                              Mine works perfectly

Comment

Working...
                              X