Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimics + Winca Multimedia = Possible?

Hi there...

Is there any chance to use mimics with my "Winca Multimidia Center"?

Where do I have to look?

Originally posted by leniows View Post
    Hi there...

Is there any chance to use mimics with my "Winca Multimidia Center"?

Where do I have to look?
    Providing you can get your phone morroring on that unit, then you can get it working with the MimicsX2 with the switching adapter. The switch adapter allows you to switch between OEM operation and the phone. We refer to this kit as the "OEM with touch".

Im assuming you using an iPhone, so you can use the Apple A/V adapter to connect to the A/V input of the unit.

Comment

Originally posted by customGadz View Post
      Providing you can get your phone morroring on that unit, then you can get it working with the MimicsX2 with the switching adapter. The switch adapter allows you to switch between OEM operation and the phone. We refer to this kit as the "OEM with touch".

Im assuming you using an iPhone, so you can use the Apple A/V adapter to connect to the A/V input of the unit.
      The only pre-test that I have to do is trying to mirroring my iphone with apple's a/v adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by leniows View Post
        The only pre-test that I have to do is trying to mirroring my iphone with apple's a/v adapter?
        Yup, that is correct. Once you have the mirroring sorted then the rest is fairly straight forward..

Comment

Working...
        X