Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• openice.org site

To openice.org admins:

The site has been down (for me) for a few days now...I did some digging, it looks like it uses nameservers at servercyclone.com, and servercyclone.com expired on march 6 and hasn't been renewed yet...if any of openice admins are here, it might be a good idea to pick a new nameserver . It seems other people may be able to access it still, but that will likely start failing when ISPs dns cache starts to expire.

In the meantime, anyone who still has DNS cached able to tell me the IP address?

-brian

Originally posted by yOU View Post
    To openice.org admins:

The site has been down (for me) for a few days now...I did some digging, it looks like it uses nameservers at servercyclone.com, and servercyclone.com expired on march 6 and hasn't been renewed yet...if any of openice admins are here, it might be a good idea to pick a new nameserver . It seems other people may be able to access it still, but that will likely start failing when ISPs dns cache starts to expire.

In the meantime, anyone who still has DNS cached able to tell me the IP address?

-brian
    yes, we are aware of the issue. Unfortunately I don't own the domain personally, and the owner is really busy. We'll get her fixed up in no time though.

in the meantime: add 96.9.143.5 *.openice.org to your hosts file and you should be good.

thanks!
    Former author of LinuxICE, nghost, nobdy.
    Current author of Automotive Message Broker (AMB).
    Works on Tizen IVI. Does not represent anyone or anything but himself.

Comment

openice.org is back up.
      Former author of LinuxICE, nghost, nobdy.
      Current author of Automotive Message Broker (AMB).
      Works on Tizen IVI. Does not represent anyone or anything but himself.

Comment

Yay!
        Tidder

Try RevFE
        The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Goody!

Comment

Working...
          X