• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little puppy

http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=4

Nice, keep an eye peeled for one with a little more speed and a sound chip

Comment

At least if it was with sound, could be a nice target for headless system driven with a powermate anyway it must be something to do withthis stuff, i don't know yet what but it's size is impressive
      If some English native could talk with acme to see if they have any foresight about sound, speed improvement or whatever additionnal features..could be a nice little toy.

Comment

Originally posted by kraft
        At least if it was with sound, could be a nice target for headless system driven with a powermate anyway it must be something to do withthis stuff, i don't know yet what but it's size is impressive
        If some English native could talk with acme to see if they have any foresight about sound, speed improvement or whatever additionnal features..could be a nice little toy.
        Size isn't everything But I agree with llamma that it probably wouldn't be that useful without at least a sound chip. It is neat though. btw je parle un petit peut de francais parce que je travaille au Québec mais probablement ton anglais est bien mieux que mon francais
        Silverwolf 2 is dead.
        Silverwolf 3...?

Comment

Bonjour and lol my english is horrible i know but my lessons are so far away today

Size isn't everything that's true but i see this little thing for some more modular devices in car where sound features are not really needed or maybe as embedded thing for motorbike...i know personnal assistants but the taste isn't the same when you make your own thing

Comment

Originally posted by kraft
            Bonjour and lol my english is horrible i know but my lessons are so far away today

Size isn't everything that's true but i see this little thing for some more modular devices in car where sound features are not really needed or maybe as embedded thing for motorbike...i know personnal assistants but the taste isn't the same when you make your own thing
            I'm a big fan of the Advantech boards. They are larger, but they pack alot of features.

Comment

right but $$$$

Comment

Working...
              X