Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navigon NCK 4 on Wine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Navigon NCK 4 on Wine

    I'm trying to emulate Navigon NCK 4.0 with Wine.

    I've resolved all the dll dependencies, but when I launch
    the program...




    please help me!

  • #2
    what is the problem?

    Comment


    • #3
      the screen is black!

      Comment


      • #4
        its nice anyway...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheLlama
          what is the problem?
          Wouldn't you know?

          Comment


          • #6
            ok. with cedega, it runs perfectly:

            Comment


            • #7
              is there a "keyboard on screen" for linux?

              I have tried GOK, but I don't like it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sarasini
                is there a "keyboard on screen" for linux?

                I have tried GOK, but I don't like it.
                Only one I know is GOK. I'm sure it is VERY easy to make one with Qt or GTK.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheLlama
                  Only one I know is GOK. I'm sure it is VERY easy to make one with Qt or GTK.
                  How can I simulate a "keyboard event" in GTK?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's not the only one xvkeybd is much better but may i suggest you to have a look on a gestures recognition software which could be easy to implement in it
                    have a look on the gstroke side, it's not a keyboard but it's easier to use rather than a keyboard on screen

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheLlama
                      Only one I know is GOK. I'm sure it is VERY easy to make one with Qt or GTK.
                      can you post a code example please?


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nck

                        what about NCK5?
                        In a world without Gates and Windows there are no fences or walls!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by forevertheuni
                          what about NCK5?
                          I have it, but I cannot use because I don't have the ser*al.

                          It has a better interface and new maps...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sarasini
                            I'm trying to emulate Navigon NCK 4.0 with Wine.

                            I've resolved all the dll dependencies, but when I launch
                            the program...

                            please help me!
                            If you are willing to throw some money at the problem you might try Crossover. It is a commercially sold version of Wine. They do most of the patches and updates for Wine so they usually have the most up to date version. Plus they include nicer tools to configure it. They have a free 30 trial version so you can play with if first to see if you like it. If you do you will need to cough up $50 to buy a copy.


                            http://www.codeweavers.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              he said cedega worked too! I have a cedega account!!I hope NCK5 works too
                              Originally posted by pronerd
                              If you are willing to throw some money at the problem you might try Crossover. It is a commercially sold version of Wine. They do most of the patches and updates for Wine so they usually have the most up to date version. Plus they include nicer tools to configure it. They have a free 30 trial version so you can play with if first to see if you like it. If you do you will need to cough up $50 to buy a copy.


                              http://www.codeweavers.com/
                              In a world without Gates and Windows there are no fences or walls!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X