Just for the record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for the record

On a recent trip to Seattle I visited the devil and was removed by his team of body guards promptly after this recorded evidence of the event.

P.S. if this is in the totally wrong forum, it shouldn't be, in fact this should be the subcategory logo. Please don't flame me

HAHA

JP

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Comment

heh I have a picture some where with my dog ****ing on that sign
      ---
      "Flying is easy, Just jump at the ground and miss"
      --Ford Perfect, HHGTTG

Comment

that is funny, good for you though!
        f1vlad.com/subaru/sparow
        ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 80% progress (sold)

Comment

lol I wish I could find it again it was my login manager Background for windows and linux for the longest time
          ---
          --Ford Perfect, HHGTTG

Comment

I think that would be one time where sharting would be totally appropriate....
            Is that going a little too far?

Comment

"i farrrt in your general directionn"
              Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

ohh i know it would be heh im searching my old drives trying to find it haha, if not when Ill just have my sister take my dog for a walk again since shes watching it at her place in redmond and all XD
                ---
                --Ford Perfect, HHGTTG

Comment

Yeah, or that picture of me ****ing on it...

Comment

Wow, I am really glad ya'll didnt flame me, this is a more than welcome response

Comment

heh das, any one that can stand that close to hell and come back with all their hair and a picture of it is good, lol i think when i get some leave im gonna take some pics of me installing linux on that sign XD.. just rember what linus said tho "No no no.. Microsoft isnt evil, they just make a really crappy Operateing System"
                      but on a different note it isnt too bad in there actually I have been in there as part of a beta team its like heaven for developers and ****.. man catered lunch a fully stocked FREE break room (every soda imagineable) makes me want to learn to program operateing systems and crap for windows... but i dont know everytime i try my computer almost explodes and I experiance this wierd burning sensation almost like im catching on fire.
                      ---
                      --Ford Perfect, HHGTTG

Comment

Originally posted by Kusuriya
                        but i dont know everytime i try my computer almost explodes and I experiance this wierd burning sensation almost like im catching on fire.
                        Yeah, same thing happens everytime I install Windows. It is like a terminal disease that slowly deteriotes my computer's health. That wierd burning sensation occurs too... very much like eatting at Taco Bell.

But yeah, Microsoft treats their developers well, if you don't mind being the devil's advocate.

Comment

I think that burning sensation Gonorrhea

Comment

Originally posted by will1384
                            I think that burning sensation Gonorrhea
                            you could be right.. my computer is a little bit of an OS whore *starts counting the grub entries* hmm 5 enteries.. with a 6th on the way when I get my QNX cd from my freind XD
                            ---
                            --Ford Perfect, HHGTTG

Comment

Working...
                            X