Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mac mini fro fx 35 2007 ,any one have info?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac mini fro fx 35 2007 ,any one have info?

dear
    i need some info about mac mini for fx35 2007 ,
    my oem stock scren is coler i have interface from tvandnav2go and aux input , i know that i need mac mini and power suplier but i do not know where i have to conect the power and do i need any things extra ?

thanks

Go here for some answers.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

thanks
      i saw those topics but i need pic
      olz make a review withe me
      we neew
      mac mini
      aux input
      p1900
      and what to the av out look like is ia avg or what?and does the mini mac has a blutooth built in
      ?and when i conect the mac mini with keybord and the mouse do i nedd exra items .
      sorry about all this i am soooooooooo scard because i am gone buy the items from usa .

Comment

It is difficult to understand your message. Try using Google translator.

See www.apple.com for technical information on what comes built in to the Mini. The audio and video outputs are also listed.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
        X