need help fast about p1900

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help fast about p1900

guys is that the item that i need to power supllay my mac mini The Carnetix P1900 DC-DC power and it cost about 99$ is that right or there are another one ?
    http://store.mp3car.com/Carnetix_CNX..._p/pwr-010.htm
    and do i need to buy the "MacPac" Plug-and-Play Power Cable Kit for Mac mini Optional Cables and Cable Kits for mac??
    i saw the topice that u make it by ur self (The main disadvantage to using the P1900 is that it requires you to cut the output cord in order to patch it into the P1900) is that enugh or do i need to buy it ?

thanks

Yes, it's all you need.
    No, you don't need the MacPac cable kit, but it makes the installation ridiculously easy.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

thanks guys for ur support
      so i if did not the extra cable if i need to conect the mac mini at home i need to buy another cable is that right?

Comment

any one now where can i buy mac mini cheap new one?

Comment

if you are a student then you can get a discount from the mac store. other than that ill i would know is to try ebay or something like that
          Check out the new version of NAS, a cross platform music frontend here

Comment

How Much Discount I Will Get?
            Because I Found In Some Store About 580$

Comment

i think it is only like 10 - 20% off. i dont really remember. just go to http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Im...utingpage.html if you are in the U.S. and then click on "College or university student " and that should take you to the store showing the discounted prices
              Check out the new version of NAS, a cross platform music frontend here

Comment

guys
                after i buy the p1900 do i need to modify it by any way,because i saw the manuel and i did not understand it ,
                and how do i conect the p1900 to my car what kind of cable do i use ?and what is the best conetions ? i want to use the car hole lighter is it good?
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yamin2000 View Post
                  guys
                  after i buy the p1900 do i need to modify it by any way,because i saw the manuel and i did not understand it ,
                  and how do i conect the p1900 to my car what kind of cable do i use ?and what is the best conetions ? i want to use the car hole lighter is it good?
                  thanks
                  No, you don't need to modify it. I don't know where you get this idea.

No, don't use the cigarette lighter for power. You could use it for the ACC line, as that's just a sense line. This assumes, of course, that your cigarette lighter is only functional when the ignition is on.

You need to run a wire from your battery and to a ground point. The power wire should also be fused for your protection.
                  If you're unclear about how to do this, I suggest you either learn or take your car to a professional who knows what they are doing.
                  If you know someone that is knowledgable, they may be able to help you. Use it as a learning experience. The more you know and understand about how your system is installed, the better off you are.
                  Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                  How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

thanks alot guys
                    I HAVE IN MY CA (FX35 2007) EXIT FOR POWER SUPLIER CAN I USE IT TO CONECT THE P1900?
                    AND WHAT IS THE BEST PLACE FOR P1900 ? AND SHOULD BE THE MAC MINI next to p1900 ?
                    thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X