AMP Resolution Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMP Resolution Problems

I'm running AMP on a PPC G4 Mac mini, and a Lilliput 619, at 800x600, 60Hz. It doesn't scale to the full height of the screen, the top 1/4 of the screen isn't being used by AMP, but the rest of the Mac displays correctly.

I've tried changing the resolution to 640x480, but AMP scales to be way bigger than that, and is running off the screen. Any ideas?
    iDub Status:

99.99% -- It's alive!!!...the extra .01% is because it'll never be completely "done."

Amp only displays correctly in 800x480.

You'll need either displayconfigx or switchresx.

http://www.3dexpress.de/

http://www.madrau.com/

I like switchresx because you can have different resolutions set for different programs.

Comment

Thanks. I downloaded displayconfigx but I don't think I played around with it much. We use switchresx at work, so I'm more familiar with it. I'll give it a try, thanks.

800x400, 60Hz right? Any other key settings?
      iDub Status:

99.99% -- It's alive!!!...the extra .01% is because it'll never be completely "done."

Comment

800 X 480, not 400. here is a thread on settings for 800X480.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Jirka Jirout's settings on page 2 and 3 work great on a lilliput 619.

Comment

thanks guys. it worked perfectly (i'm typing this from the car and it looks great!)
            iDub Status:

Comment

Working...
            X