Question about Front End sub-forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Front End sub-forums

Initially CFE's forum was a sub of our forum here, but it recently got moved to the Software forum where it belongs and switched to a link here.

Since that happened and I made a release the other day, it seems that it hasn't seen the "views" traffic that I typically saw after a release (and the download count of the new version is also accordingly low).

I'm curious if this low traffic is because you can no longer see the latest post info right from the Mac forum.

Should Jirka and I argue to have our forums moved back here and linked into the Software forum, or am I just not loved around here anymore?

Thanks,
    -dave
    My pathetic worklog.
    CarFrontEnd (now it's own sub-forum!!!!)

Not having a visual as to when the CFE or QCar sub-forums are updated is kind of annoying. I would have checked in if I would have seen it.

Comment

I agree with Travis. I think Mac's attract such a unique crowd that people look for specific Mac forums rather than having them integrated with "Front End". I would like to go to MacCar and find everything there.

Comment

Dave, just post it to this forum when you update it. Keep the sub-forum for organization. I don't think anyone will mind.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte View Post
          Dave, just post it to this forum when you update it. Keep the sub-forum for organization. I don't think anyone will mind.
          I thought about that, but then it seems kind of a waste to essentially double post information (both from the point of multiple posts as well as already having a forum dedicated to the subject matter).

I sent a note to Jan asking her thoughts about it and referenced this thread. We'll see what she says.

-dave
          My pathetic worklog.
          CarFrontEnd (now it's own sub-forum!!!!)

Comment

I agree with Dave, I would also like better to see QCar as sub-forum of Mac section...

Comment

Working...
            X