Mac book in car.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac book in car.

if i wonted to run a touch screen with my mac book and have a power suplie in my car what would i use. I would also like to know that if i docked my iphone could i use the larger touch screen to control that. and last but not least. If i had my iphone dock in my car and my mac book also with everything running would i need two screens. Thanks for any help
    I think i watched to much night rider

as far as i know there is no software available to allow a computer to control the iphone interface, but why would you want to? (there is, however, software to control a computer interface with an iphone)

also is there a particular reason you want to use a macbook as opposed to a mini?
    check us out at: www.neonboombox.com

Comment

I have a mac book already and i like the idea of plugging it into my car and taking it with me when i leave. I am going to try to have it set up under my passenger seat. This will cut the theft possibility down with the out of sigh idea. I am just looking at all my options as to what is possible like i have seed in my other posts measure twice cut once.
      I think i watched to much night rider

Comment

Working...
      X