Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with new Lilliput Touchscreen

Hey all,
    I have a brand spankin' new Lilliput 8 inch touch monitor running off a Mini, and I have a bit of a problem...I can't seem to calibrate it. I have installed the drivers that came with the monitor and connected the monitor and USB. The touchscreen seems to respond to touch, but very erratically and with random reactions to touch. If I run Touchkit, and try the 4 pts cal, the screen will not respond and the program will crash. The monitor shows as USB2194400, 4WIRE through Touchkit.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Also, I have searched the boards quite a bit, but haven't found what I need just yet....

Comment

Prolific writes the drivers for the touchscreen. Try a search and download of their latest.

Also, make sure that there is nothing pressing against the screen, like the bezel, causing a pressure point.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

I'll give it a shot! Thanks!

Comment

Got it! thanks so much, Bugbyte...just needed the driver that is Leopard compatible. Got it at egalax.com

Comment

Oh hell, prolific makes the serial chip. Sorry about that. Egalax is the right driver.
            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
            Want to:
            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

No worries, you pointed me in the right direction...

Comment

Working...
              X