Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

auto-switch between video sources - possible??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto-switch between video sources - possible??

Hello guys/experts,

Can Lillis auto-switch between video sources, when one active. Suppose, I'm in VGA mode (PC) and the second source connected to a TV receiver. Is it capable of auto-switch to the 2nd source when I turn on the TV tuner? Or, is it doable? I have EBY701 NP/C/T
    Cheers!!!

unless you have the 629GL, i dont think any other lilliput support that feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Punky View Post
      unless you have the 629GL, i dont think any other lilliput support that feature.
      Are you sure it does? You are not confusing it with auto power on, right? Have you tested it yourself? Cheers!!!

Comment

Some of the Xenarc's do this. They have an auto backup cam input that switches to the RCA input when it powers up.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

What happens if the present source/signal source gets weaker ( e.g. TV on 2nd Video ) does it automatically switch to the stronger source in that case? cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacUsers View Post
            What happens if the present source/signal source gets weaker ( e.g. TV on 2nd Video ) does it automatically switch to the stronger source in that case? cheers!!!
            I don't know exactly, but I doubt it. I would think it would it would stay on the current input until the video signal was stopped completely. I don't know much about signal degradation, but from what i do know I wouldn't worry about it especially in a car or the same room.
            check us out at: www.neonboombox.com

Comment

Working...
            X