X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for more info about maccar for my 2007 tahoe

how is the sound?
    can i use a touch screen?
    can i set up my steering wheel controls for the sound?

1. Sounds good.
    2. Yes.
    3. Yes.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

check out the stickies for this forum. there are tons of info on sound quality and the things you can/cannot do with a mac(or pc for that matter) in a car. lots of good info in there.
      Check out the new version of NAS, a cross platform music frontend here

Comment

also im getting a flip down screen (not touch) to run the mac is there any kind of specific input it needs and what kind of out put cable do i use to send the video from computer to screen?

Comment

Read the specs for the flip down screen and let us know what kind of inputs it requires.
          Originally posted by ghettocruzer
          I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
          Want to:
          -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
          -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

I don't have one yet but I called my sterio shop and they say RCA input. and i am going to hook the mac to a video source on my pioneer d3 w/navigation will the mac play on a pioneer screen on a av source

Comment

Working...
            X