front end xbmc ode, question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front end xbmc ode, question

I see that their is not alot of front end for the mac. But i have not sean anyone using xbmc on the mac. plust the xbmc, you can make your own skins, plus am sure with a little tweaking can be customize to add other stuff. what does everyone think on using XBMC?

I had considered using XBMC [under linux] for a while but never went that route because while it's great at video and music i don't think it would be as slick to interface navigation and other car related software into. However for rear seat entertainment i think it's the best way to go!
    MobileThree: in car - Zotac Atom/ION - linuxICE 2.0.2
    --worklog--

Comment

Originally posted by red_parchel View Post
      I had considered using XBMC [under linux] for a while but never went that route because while it's great at video and music i don't think it would be as slick to interface navigation and other car related software into. However for rear seat entertainment i think it's the best way to go!
      Given a touchscreen friendly screen, e.g.http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=84175 and some GPS navigation integration its totally possible

I'll have this setup in my car soon. Having added some gesture actions using easystroke, makes moving around quite easy!

Comment

Working...
      X