Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Tablet Computer ....

http://www.macobserver.com/article/2005/05/10.18.shtml

Hmmm, touchscreen and computer all at once...

Split right down the middle and put one in the front, the other under the seat?

(All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

.bumpo
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

How would this differ from a regular tablet PC install?

Looks like Apple applied for a patent on this but any product would be quite a ways out.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

That patent is old as stated on gizmodo.com. It was discovered by theregister back in August of last year.
        '05 350Z Roadster
        http://www.gregburch.com/

Comment

Patent granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) as US Design Patent No. D504,899 on
          May 10, 2005

so they probably have something close to done, since they applied for the patent so long ago.
          PC Components:
          Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
          My work log

Comment

Well, clearly the new iMac ought to be able to be taken right off the stand and carried around the house. It already looks like that's what it's supposed to do, so who knows? You never can tell why they thought it was important to apply for that kind of patent.
            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
            Want to:
            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

touchscreen? might appeal to carpcs, but useless as a tablet...

3 yrs ago when I first got my first tablet I really wished apple had done it, but now I'm weary of whether they will ever get to the windows standpoint....
              Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
              Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Working...
              X