X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CenterStage

Hey have you guys seen this

Sorry here is the link CenterStage

I saw this a while ago but it needs quite a heafty computer to handle the work load and it was running really slow on my computer. The version I tried also had many bugs that caused crashes. Maby this new version is better.

Comment

Check out Front Row from Apple. They've done it again.
      http://www.apple.com/imac/frontrow.html

Comment

bah centerstage is taking too long. and it wont be free.
        (All done)
        iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

centerstage

Hey guys...I'm new to mp3car but have been reading up on alot of the threads.

I tried uploading, but had problems with the program. Could not open with out crashing.

I think Front Row might be a great alternative.

Comment

Wtf are you saying?
            (All done)
            iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

Sure, FrontRow is only available for the G5 iMacs right now, but how long do you think it will be until someone maps out the keycodes for a button press on the remote. Take the codes and map them to your favorite buttons, PowerMate, scripts, etc. I know I'm excited to give it a whirl!

My office orders iMacs in bulk so as soon as we get a new one, I'll report on my firsthand findings.

Comment

Originally posted by bdrezner
                Sure, FrontRow is only available for the G5 iMacs right now, but how long do you think it will be until someone maps out the keycodes for a button press on the remote. Take the codes and map them to your favorite buttons, PowerMate, scripts, etc. I know I'm excited to give it a whirl!

My office orders iMacs in bulk so as soon as we get a new one, I'll report on my firsthand findings.
                If you have the Keyspan remote, the IR receiver can be used with other transmitters besides theirs. So it won't take long at all...

Comment

Originally posted by hidvc
                  I tried uploading, but had problems with the program. Could not open with out crashing.
                  Same thing. I tried it on my Mac-Mini with 10.3.9 and I could not open it without a crash.
                  Help me keep my web site up to date.
                  Mac-Mini in Passat

Comment

Originally posted by MacMobile
                    Same thing. I tried it on my Mac-Mini with 10.3.9 and I could not open it without a crash.
                    I'm also running 10.3.9, G4 powerbook. I've been testing all the programs out before setting up the mini. Want to get a feel for everything before I install the final product.

Comment

Working...
                    X