• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just hate MS???

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07..._deletes_aple/
    Post # 3000

Well if they can't beat'm they delete'm

Comment

This story is six months old. And the supposed absence of Apple HQ is false.
      My guess is that when MS was compiling their satellite imagery, the only one they had of Cupertino was before Apple's HQ was built.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

who can hate microsoft? that company does some amazing things. If i was head of MSN earth or whatever its called, I would photoshop the apple building into a huge middle finger. That would be hilarious.
        2005 Dodge Ram HEMI

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239451

15" LCD touchscreen
        Mac Mini
        6" Headrest monitors
        Modded Xbox

5 PSone screens going in doors
        And another 15" LCD!

Comment

"Amazing things" are much less amazing when you have a microsoft sized budget.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
            My guess is that when MS was compiling their satellite imagery, the only one they had of Cupertino was before Apple's HQ was built.
            10 year old image?
            I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

I knew a girl that had MS, sad really. I wonder what happened to her, haven't seen her in years.
              My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
              2 Kicker Comp 10"
              Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
              Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
              Check it out?!

Comment

Originally posted by rushnrockt
                10 year old image?
                Sure, it's possible, if that was the only satellite image data that MS had access to when they made MS Local or whatever it's called.
                Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
                  Sure, it's possible, if that was the only satellite image data that MS had access to when they made MS Local or whatever it's called.
                  Although I don't think MS did it on purpose, but come on, the product is not even 2 years old and they have 10 years old pictures? I'd rather they did that on purpose to make fun of Apple rather than them being so sloppy.
                  I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

seeing as how microsoft gives me my paycheque every 2 weeks...nope..don't hate em
                    Technology, Gadgets and Making Money Online
                    http://www.genemills.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberphox
                      seeing as how microsoft gives me my paycheque every 2 weeks...nope..don't hate em

Peace,

Rafster
                      Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiZ
                        Like buying an up-and-coming game companywhich was preparing to release an epic title for the Mac, so that said title could be reserved for saving the skin of an unnamed fledgling console....
                        MY04 Subaru WRX, San Remo Red,
                        Mac Mini carputer (Macindash) nearly complete. Current capabilities: Media playback, touchscreen interface, dual OS via VPC, iGuidance navigation. Future plans: Video capture, OBD-II interface, more racing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiZ

How does something become less amazing because of the amount of money they have or spend. That is just plain silly.

Michael
                          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Why is one guy building a log cabin with an axe more amazing than 50 guys building one with chainsaws?
                            MY04 Subaru WRX, San Remo Red,
                            Mac Mini carputer (Macindash) nearly complete. Current capabilities: Media playback, touchscreen interface, dual OS via VPC, iGuidance navigation. Future plans: Video capture, OBD-II interface, more racing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SanRemoRex
                              Why is one guy building a log cabin with an axe more amazing than 50 guys building one with chainsaws?

Who says it is??

Michael
                              ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X